Wednesday 12 May 2010

How does my media product use develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

As part of my course work I was asked to produce a music video and a cd cover, when asked to do a music video I had to develop a use of conventions from other music videos so that I could gather an idea of how to make my music video look like a professional one. I researched up on many different music videos on YouTube, by doing this I was able to gather a good idea about how I wanted my music video to look like. As my genre was synth pop I made sure to do my research around these types of videos; whilst doing my research on these videos I realised that if I was going to go ahead and make this type of video then I would have to go into looking to make many different effects as these videos are very bright coloured, over the top and in your face.










View my complete profile

No comments:

Post a Comment